WHO ARE YOU?
Brittany Allen is a contemporary ready-to-wear brand inspired by and created for women. With each collection, we introduce high fashion, craftsmanship, and statement, yet sophisticated, apparel and accessories. Being an independent, powerful, and motivated female shouldn’t have to mean sacrificing exciting, fun, and fearless clothing.
We say… Be who you are and wear want you want while doing so.
WHAT'S WITH PIECES IN THE SAMPLE SALE?
Sample sale items are items that are one-of-a-kind and made by the design house team. These items are the items that are used in fashion shows and trunk shows and may be garments that are the original garment made and used to direct the style for the collection. They have been worn 2-5 times by models, but these pieces are still in excellent condition. They have been discounted accordingly.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
At Brittany Allen, we respect and value every customer. If you are not satisfied for any reason, we are glad to accept returns of sellable merchandise for a full refund or exchange depending on the piece. Should you return an item that is not sent damaged or any other fault of the seller, shipping is non-refundable, and you will be refunded the price of the garment and tax. The shipping is not part of the refund.
- For tees, hoodies, and totes, returns are accepted within 10 days of receipt.
- Fashion garments, all athleisure apparel, accessories and jewelry are not eligible for returns- only for exchange or store credit due to small-batch manufacturing processes.
- Returned merchandise should be in the same condition as when you received it, unworn, undamaged, sellable, with original tags and packaging.
- Altered apparel, special orders, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.
- We are happy to honor requests for adjustment if your merchandise was purchased at regular price and then reduced within 5 days of purchase.
- We are happy to cancel your order as long as it is cancelled within 5 days of placing that order. Also, order must be processing and not shipped. Shipped orders are not eligible for cancellation.
- Brittany Allen reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to determine if returned merchandise is in sellable condition.
WHAT IS YOUR SHIPPING POLICY?
Shipping is the charge for internet order processing, item selection, packaging, transport, and handling. Special requests, including specification of carrier and/or future delivery dates, may include additional charges. Delivery times are not guaranteed, notwithstanding additional charges, but are our best approximation and will vary with specific requests, such as gift box, gift wrap, and monogramming. Shipments and deliveries occur only on weekdays. Shipping is subject to change and will be determined at time of order.